1. First things first, tell us a bit about yourself and what your business is.
2. Where can we find you online?
3. How did you get into what you do creatively?
Back in 2010 I started my blog to journal about life as a first time mom. From there I evolved. Last year I re branded as a food blog and never looked back. Cooking and baking are a passion of mine. My Mom and Dad taught me from a very young age how to cook, and I have loved it ever since.
When it comes to my photography, I have been in love with this art form for a very long time. I took photography in high school and knew that I would be doing something with it one day.
4. What’s a recent project you worked on that you just loved?
5. Where / Who do you gain inspiration from?
I gain inspiration from my surroundings. My children inspire me, my city inspires me…. and my wild imagination is the running force behind all my creativity.
6. If you had one piece of advice to give, about anything you want, what would it be?
One piece of advice: Dream away… it’s ok to daydream.